Sunday, October 26, 2014

Digital Gestures 15 sec - 1 min and 2 mins

Since I didn't go life drawing this week, I did a few digital ones.

You can probably tell by me dedicating an entire blog to figure studies that I really love it, so it's never laziness when I don't go life drawing or do digital studies..just need to allocate your time to whatever is important at the time.

I started again with stickfigures, I find it really useful, they don't have the flow or rythm I normally like to focus on, but they do allow you to practice simplifying a pose down to it's core.



Below are 1 min studies, I should really dig out some older gestures I did. I was never able to get so much information down in this amount of time, but I've been doing it now for 2 years or so..




Then finally some 2 min poses, giving me just enough time to flesh out the figures better.





No comments:

Post a Comment