Friday, June 13, 2014

The missing pages

Here are the "good" drawings from my horrible session a few days back, jumping back and forth between digital and traditional is pretty good.

But it's not always easy making the switch for a number of reasons. First of all these were drawn on an A3 pad, which is bulky and hard to really get a picture of the overall image unless you're working on a board/easel. Another thing is trying to replicate the strokes / opacity used in digital medium.

Posemaniacs 60 seconds:
Big mistake here is how hard I pressed on the lead, I really have to keep reminding myself to go from light to hard.

The others are 5 minute drawings:



I only scanned half the page of the image below apparently...I kinda like the composition of it this way.


No comments:

Post a Comment