Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sunday Slouching

Some more Dr No sketches..this does not look like Sean Connery...but unless I take out my ruler and spend an hour on each drawing I don't think I'll be able to capture his likeness. My observation is not that developed yet.
Some Loomis head drawings...note to self: after drawing a page like this, draw it from memory..because I don't think these are sticking in my head yet.

Selection of some 1 minute drawings with a brown crayola pencil.


2 untimed poses"

Another..even slower drawing, digging into my memory of how Loomis uses lines to describe form...doesn't look like a Loomis drawing, but I do like it.
I then tried to draw the pose from another angle ..using the power of my tiny brain! I like some of the markmaking I did here. I think it's a great exercise that I'll be doing more often from now on.


No comments:

Post a Comment